Wednesday 17 March 2010

Final Opinion

From this assignment, I am pleased with the modelling and the rigging of my dog, but I would like to try and improve the animation in my spare time.
I really enjoyed going through the experience of modelling and rigging a character especially as it is the first time that I have ever properly completed a task using these methods. I also enjoyed designing my dog and thinking about what film I would like to use and insert the dog into.
Overall, this has been one of my favourite assignments as I feel that I have learnt a lot about creating characters which I would like to keep doing in my spare-time. I also think that it was very challenging as a lot of it was new to me and because it was at the same time as a very difficult group assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment